Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello?

Really I am blogging for me. But sometimes...sometimes I get a little bummed out that more people don't read it. Usually I don't care at all, like I said - it's for me. It'll be fun to look back some time from now and see all this oddness that was my first pregnancy...and what's changed, and what I've learned and how I've grown and all that jazz.

But I have these moments...like right now...when I think..."Gee...doesn't anyone else care?"
I know I can be very silly sometimes...
And if you ARE reading - thanks! =)

I'm just having a hormonal pregnant lady moment - it'll pass.

2 comments:

ThingsTreasured said...

You tickle me my Sandi.

Carrie said...

I read your blog and I love because it keeps me up to date with all the cool things in your life!! love and hugs!