Sunday, July 5, 2009

23 Weeks - The Mango

According to all the websites I have obsessively subscribed to, the baby is now the size of a mango!
Somehow, seemingly over night, we can now SEE the baby kick! It is also much easier for outside people to feel him kick, depending on where he's kicking. The kicks are obviously getting a bit stronger too.

I'll be a little sad when he's not in there anymore.

I am starting to get more uncomfortable at night. It is becoming harder and harder to sleep - the bathroom trips every couple of hours don't help much either.

I'm still a little bummed that I don't really look pregnant enough for people to say "Oh she's pregnant!" instead of "Pregnant or fat, pregnant or fat?"
Oh well.

I have been told by Germany family that I am glowing and look wonderful. Always nice to hear. =D And we all know that family does not necessarily have to be nice about stuff like that LOL*

I keep reading that my belly button will be popping soon...I keep wondering when that will be and what it'll feel or look like...will it just happen overnight too?

Pregnancy is full of little surprises.

1 comments:

Sandi said...

Thanks for reading and for the well wishes =)
I'll definitely check the site out!
Sandi~