Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All about pee

SO pregnant women pee alot. It is a simple fact. WHen I say alot I mean ALOT!

Last night was one of the first nights I slept through without getting up to pee since about my 3rd month. I was totally worried! How strange is your life when you worry that you slept through the night and didn't pee?

Have no fear though, I have peed insanely since then. And gotten lots of kicks to remind me that Patrick is alive and well and enjoying bouncing on my bladder. Bounce bouncey bounce.

Another funny pee story - the other day I was sitting in the bathroom and suddenly could not remember if I peed or not. I seriously sat there for about 3 minutes, utterly lost..."Did I already pee? Do I still need to pee? Pee again? I am so confused"

That is just sad...
but admittedly...damned funny too.

0 comments: