Monday, October 18, 2010

Sea World and the 200th Post!

Yup, this is my 200th post! Wow...I sure do talk a lot. =P
But as was mentioned to me in the comments here, this blog will be one way to remember all those wonderful baby days I very much do not want to forget (Thanks MomD).

Patrick and I went to Sea World yesterday with a good friend and her two little ones. We had so much fun! I admit, quite a bit of my fun came from watching how much fun Patrick was having. =)He especially loved the Shamu show. We did the whole Halloween Spooktacular. The costumes were amazing, and I loved the pumpkin fish. Patrick got to meet The Count from Sesame Street (Ok, so I was a bit more excited about that than he was, but he like The Count too). He also discovered bubbles. At first he was very unsure, but once a few of them had popped on him, he was pretty excited about them.
He also looked adorable riding around in the giant double stroller we rented.

It was a really wonderful day! We will most definitely be going back!

2 comments:

Martha Susan Parham Dambrell said...

Oh my gosh! How wonderful! I am so glad you both had fun. It just sounds like a fantastic day. And what a cute picture, too.

Sandi said...

It really was! And thanks! =)