Sunday, October 10, 2010

11 Months!

How can it be!? Only 1 short little month until my teeny baby boy is 1 year old!? Ok, so he was never really actually "teeny" but he was a newborn, and soon, sooner than I ever thought possible, he will be a toddler...

He is getting about 4 teeth all at once right now. The top right is starting to show when he laughs. So cute!

He says "woof" now when we tell him that puppies say woof. It really seems like everyday brings something new. And everyday he is just so excited! He's just amazing. Have I mentioned that at all in this blog? LOL

I am starting to plan his birthday party and realizing that I just dont have a clue. I have never thrown a first birthday before...or really anything involving babies and children...yikes! I'm a bit nervous.

0 comments: