Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh My!

Omi wasn't sure Patrick would really get anything out of going to the zoo, since he is so young. Boy, was she mistaken! (And so pleased to be wrong too!) Patrick LOVED the zoo! I mean just absolutely loved all of it! It was so much fun =)

He said hello to every animal we saw but was especially fond of all the dear-like animals, the chickens at the kid's zoo, the turtles, and the fish. He was a bit uncertain about the bats. I think they surprised him more than anything, because when you go into the bat cave the bats can fly around and even touch you. I had too bats land on me! I was so thrilled! I love the bats and the red pandas the best, and got to see both =D
Patrick's very favorite part of the zoo though was the aquarium. We think it was the cool lighting and bright colors of the fish, as well as all the movement.

It was just so cool to watch him point and babble and laugh at the animals.

0 comments: