Thursday, March 26, 2009

9 Weeks!

As of today I am 9 weeks pregnant. This means I am offically 2 months pregnant. Wow! Only 7 more to go!
That is rather mind blowing.

When I am very tired I feel completely overwhelmed by this...But usually I am calm. Calm is good.
I am nervous and excited about my appointment tomorrow - my first ultrasound. I will actually get to see, and probably hear, the baby! So cool!

It'll be a while yet before I get to know if it is a boy or a girl...that is absolutely crazy making! 

Of course...it seems Dr.s like to make pregnant women crazy. Tell me - who's idea was it to make a pregnant woman either fast for testing OR hold her bladder for 1 hour and then fill out paperwork! Are you kidding me!!!

It'll be a miracle if I dont pee all over myself in the waiting room tomorrow...

1 comments:

ThingsTreasured said...

I wanna know how it went the moment you get back!