Friday, September 11, 2009

33 Weeks

I just had my check-up today. The baby is in position (still floating around of course, but exactly has he is supposed to be - head down and facing my spine) and growing perfectly. His heartbeat is strong, and he's just happy as can be. He's just perfect =D

I'm doing great, feeling really good (aside from coming down with some kind of mini flu that is going around at work...still fighting it though...)
And I am getting really nervous and really excited that the baby will be here soon.

I just really hope he stays in there at least until my due date...I am doing all I can to make it as cozy as possible... =p 7 weeks seems too soon...4 weeks is definitely too soon...but he could come anywhere between 37 and 42 weeks...think 40 + a little everyone! We need every day we can get...


1 comments:

ThingsTreasured said...

Yey updates!!! So glad to hear everything is progressing wonderfully. I am so frikkin excited!

I loved getting to spoil you at your shower. :) PS, Did you get my email? I have another gift for you that was hiding in my suitcase :D

::squishy hugs::