Thursday, May 14, 2009

16 Weeks!

Now, according to all those places and people who did not consider me in my 2nd trimester at 14 weeks...I am officially and FINALLY in my 2nd trimester! I am 4 months pregnant! WOW! Only 5 to go!...OMG that is a little scary!

I saw this funny little comic on one of the pregnancy site I frequent:


I admit - it took me a minute to get it =P

Not much has changed the last few weeks. Still feeling mostly better with the occasional yucky moments, still have the same food issues.
I have a ton of people telling me they think I am having a boy - no offense to you boy sayers, but I hope you're all wrong ;)

Also...I am waiting for the next big pregnancy milestone - even bigger than THE Ultrasound - feeling the baby move consistantly...
Drew and I are both so excited about that one!

0 comments: