Thursday, April 2, 2009

10 Weeks down, 30 to go!

I am 10 weeks now...wow! Only about 3 more weeks of the first trimester...wow it goes by kinda fast!

I sent Drew on his first pregnancy craving errand today. You see, when I see or hear about a food that doesn't disgust me I begin to crave it insanely...it began with a Shamrock Shake, then moved on to avocado eggrolls...and now peanut butter eggs...
So off my wonderful husband went to bring back peanut butter eggs and the perfect accompaniment - ice cream =D

I told one of my co-workers today and he was so excited. He even did a little dance. That was pretty cool =)
I told two more close friends. One was thrilled! The other...well...she has not said much since then. I am thinking she probably just needs some time to process the information. That is something I can definitely understand.

0 comments: