Sunday, September 12, 2010

10 Months Old

I just can't believe that Patrick is 10 months old...only two months until his first birthday! It is incredible! The time has flown by so quickly. I already miss things from his itty bitty helpless newborn days.
And now he is very close to walking!!!
WALKING!!! It just blows my mind!

It is such an incredible thing to grow a person, then watch as he grows and changes all on his own. To know him from the very beginning, and see how his little personality develops, and watch (and help) him discover the world...just amazing.

I'm really excited about his birthday too! I'm having a party and inviting WAY too many people. Thankfully though, Patrick loves people. He loves getting a ton of attention and being passed around and cooed over. That's my little boy =D

Even after all this time I have moments when I am still quite shocked that I am a mother...That I have been for almost a year now...kinda crazy isn't it? =P I wonder how long that feeling lasts?

0 comments: