Thursday, April 29, 2010

Weight Woes

I found something that might actually work to help me lose weight! It is very similar to the Herbalife program I did with phenomenal success many years ago. (if only I hadn't messed that up...but thats another issue all together...) So, I have found this awesomeness that very likely will help me jumpstart my weight loss! Help me finally get a handle on this awful fat and non energy. And it's very natural and healthy and all that - full of herbal goodness. The problem is, I really should not do it while breastfeeding.
*sigh*

My mom started to ween me when I was 6 months old because I got teeth (Sorry mom!) but I really wanted to breastfeed as long as possible, maybe even for a year...I actually really enjoy it.

Imagine my horror when this awful and utterly selfish thought crept in my head "Well, you could start weening him and do the weight loss"
Gasp!
Am I a terrible mother to even have momentarily considered the idea as a viable option!?

I want to continue breastfeeding.
I want to ween when we are both ready (Though, considering his fascination with food, I think he will be ready before I am) not because of my silly need to not be fat anymore.

But God, I really don't want to be fat anymore.

I could cry.

0 comments: