Monday, April 26, 2010

Roly-Poly Pumpkin

Patrick can now officially roll from belly to back (which he did for the first time in NC and has greatly enjoyed since) and back to belly!

He rolled back to belly for the first time yesterday! AND I have it on video! Ok, I have his 3rd time on video because I actually completely missed the first one, he just suddenly appeared on his belly, and I didn't have the camera out for the second one. But, no matter - I have roly-poly pumpkin video footage to share SOON!
Let me also say, that little boy is thrilled about rolling all over the place! He laughs every time he does it.

Another adorable thing - as I have mentioned in previous posts, he's been smiling at the cats and it is so sweet, but yesterday he actually laughed at Sparky! It was the cutest thing EVER! Apparently kitties are just really funny.

0 comments: