Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Have Baby, Will Travel

I think Patrick has handled all the traveling way better than I have! That baby is just amazing (yes, I am sure I've mentioned something like that before)

He just enjoys almost every experience. And he stays pretty chill, even when he's not exactly having the time of his life. This last road trip to Kentucky was no exception. He was wonderful, calm, and happy 90% of the time. He got a teeny bit cranky once we were there, and had one day where he refused to take a nap. Well, can't really blame the poor little guy - he is cutting 4 teeth at once.

We had a wonderful time visiting with family, and he of course enjoyed the new people to smile at. His GiGi taught him to high-five too.

I feel as if we have been traveling almost nonstop since Germany. I am exhausted! But at least I know that if I were to take another trip somewhere soon, Patrick would be ready and willing to tag along. And we would, of course, have a blast!
I just can't believe how easy and fun it is to travel with him!

0 comments: