Thursday, October 8, 2009

37 Weeks!

Officially term...

he can come anytime now...

Mom thinks he'll be late, a few random people think he'll be early. Funny thing about that is many of them guessed the same amount of early...38 weeks...
I hope it'll be a bit longer than that. I really don't mind letting him cook a little more, even though I am getting a tad bit uncomfortable.

The thing is there is really no predicting when he'll be here. He's going to come when he decides he wants to come. Isn't that just crazy!?

In the mean time - I have quit my job (I miss you job! They even gave me a little going away party with yummy cupcakes) and after this upcoming weekend I will be relaxing like crazy! Movies, books, journaling, day dreaming...here I come! I'm pretty excited about that =D My little reprieve before the baby is here.

I'm actually looking forward to the weekend too. The cleaning urge has been strong (nesting? maybe...) so getting some good cleaning done will be awesome! I'm finally getting that bag packed too! We will also be getting a little area in the bedroom ready for Patrick.
Drew and I will be going out on a nice date this weekend too! I'm even going to get dressed up =D I'm excited! Oh! And we are taking some pregnancy pictures out at a pretty park. Really - it should be an awesome weekend!

It is possible it'll be the last one we have before the baby comes...if not...well next weekend will be totally relaxed and full of video games! (When Drew reads this I am sure his heart will skip a beat! LOL*)

0 comments: